Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shelly. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shelly. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Shelly & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Shelly homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelly?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelly. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shelly Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelly, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelly? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelly
MN Tree Trimming serves Shelly and the surrounding area: