Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shevlin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shevlin. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Shevlin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shevlin should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shevlin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shevlin. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shevlin Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shevlin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shevlin? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shevlin
MN Tree Trimming serves Shevlin and communities nearby: