Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shorewood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shorewood. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Shorewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shorewood homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shorewood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shorewood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shorewood Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shorewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shorewood? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shorewood
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Shorewood and communities nearby: