Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Silver Bay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Silver Bay. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Silver Bay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Silver Bay homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Silver Bay?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Silver Bay. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Silver Bay Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silver Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silver Bay? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silver Bay
MN Tree Trimming serves Silver Bay and the surrounding area: