Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spring Lake Park. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spring Lake Park. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Spring Lake Park & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spring Lake Park should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spring Lake Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spring Lake Park. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spring Lake Park Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spring Lake Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spring Lake Park? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spring Lake Park
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Spring Lake Park and the surrounding area: