Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Clair. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Clair. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Clair & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services St. Clair homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Clair?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Clair. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Clair Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Clair, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Clair? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Clair
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Clair and the surrounding area: