Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Joseph. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Joseph. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Joseph & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services St. Joseph homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Joseph?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Joseph. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Joseph Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Joseph, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Joseph? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Joseph
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Joseph and neighboring communities: