Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Martin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Martin. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Martin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Martin homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Martin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Martin. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Martin Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Martin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Martin? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Martin
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Martin and the surrounding area: