Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Paul Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Paul Park. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including St. Paul Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Paul Park should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Paul Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Paul Park Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul Park? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul Park
MN Tree Trimming serves St. Paul Park and the surrounding area: