Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stillwater. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stillwater. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Stillwater & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Stillwater homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stillwater?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stillwater. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Stillwater Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stillwater, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stillwater? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stillwater
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Stillwater and the surrounding area: