Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stockton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stockton. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Stockton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Stockton homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stockton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stockton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stockton Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stockton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stockton? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stockton
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Stockton and neighboring communities: