Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Strathcona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Strathcona. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Strathcona & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Strathcona homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Strathcona?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Strathcona. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Strathcona Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Strathcona, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Strathcona? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Strathcona
MN Tree Trimming serves Strathcona and communities nearby: