Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wabasso. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wabasso. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Wabasso & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wabasso homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wabasso?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wabasso. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wabasso Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wabasso, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wabasso? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wabasso
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Wabasso and neighboring communities: