Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Watertown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Watertown. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Minnesota – including Watertown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Watertown homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Watertown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Watertown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Watertown Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Watertown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Watertown? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Watertown
MN Tree Trimming proudly serves Watertown and communities nearby: