Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in West St. Paul. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in West St. Paul. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including West St. Paul & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West St. Paul should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West St. Paul?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in West St. Paul. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The West St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West St. Paul? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West St. Paul
MN Tree Trimming serves West St. Paul and neighboring communities: