Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Winthrop. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Winthrop. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Minnesota – including Winthrop & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Winthrop homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Winthrop?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Winthrop. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Winthrop Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Winthrop, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Winthrop? MN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Winthrop
MN Tree Trimming serves Winthrop and communities nearby: