Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodstock. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodstock. That’s where we come in! MN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Minnesota – including Woodstock & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Woodstock should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodstock?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodstock. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Woodstock Tree Pruning Process
MN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodstock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodstock? MN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Minnesota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MN Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodstock
MN Tree Trimming serves Woodstock and communities nearby: